Monday, January 11, 2010

 

JSH: Why it changes the world

Back in 2002 when I had the mathematics which I simplified to show the "core error" I also found my own prime counting function, so I had these two major results back to back. But what makes that especially interesting is that my prime counting function was not easily debated as not a major result as I found a P(x,y) function that counts primeswhen y=sqrt(x). That is, P(x,sqrt(x)) = pi(x), where pi(x) is the traditional prime counting function.

That's important as my multi-dimensional function lead to a partial differential equation, so it leads directly to something you can integrate which means you can now answer the Riemann Hypothesis by following through with that result.

And that was back in 2002 and now almost eight years later you don't hear mathematicians talking about any of that though they still claim that the Riemann Hypothesis is this important unsolved problem which they'd like solved.

And anyone who knows that story knows they are liars.

They can't actually care about resolving the Riemann Hypothesis as the route to doing so has been around for over seven years, and they've willfully ignored it.

THAT is how the story changes the world.

Since I know the story and have known it for years I don't care about the Riemann Hypothesis anyway as I consider it fairly trivial when you know the full story and especially when you know math people routinely lie, so who cares how important they may claim it is for this assertion or that, as more than likely all of that is wrong. So it's this trivial thing then, so the lying is far more interesting.

And it is something I've had the luxury of pondering for almost 8 years now, as have people who know this story.

So I had two results and the first result was a proof of Fermat's Last Theorem, where I found that using these advanced techniques which I call non-polynomial factorization, and I simplified a piece of that result to get my core error example:

7(175x^2 - 15x + 2) = (5a_1(x) + 7)(5a_2(x) + 7)

where the a's are roots of

a^2 - (7x-1)a + (49x^2 - 14x) = 0.

So those expressions are derived from an advanced mathematical technique which in a far more complicated form proves Fermat's Last Theorem. For a long time I thought it was mainly this "pure math" thing, but slowly have realized that it actually has implications for nuclear physics and that is rather weird.

But now for people who know the story they now know that physicists may not actually care about getting their nuclear physics right, which of course, has implications for nations around the world.

So we go from some math people not caring really about the Riemann Hypothesis to physicists in nations around the globe who maybe don't care really about nuclear physics and I don't think years will go byon that one.

My most important result for understanding that something was seriously wrong was always my prime counting function.

It is also the easiest way for others to see that something is wrong as well.

And leads to only one conclusion about some people who claim they want to know the truth about the Riemann Hypothesis.

As I and others around the world absorb the latest indications of massive failures around the world absolute mathematics again is our guide as we learn about some new people to add to the fallen.

As we learn the world changes. And I'm sure there is a sadness there as I have often felt saddened over the years as I've adjusted to the failures of others, but the knowledge must be important. I tell myself there has to be a reason for it all.

And as I and others who know this story learn more that belief I think is what will guide us. Our knowledge must be for a purpose.

And the world must change for the better or that purpose is not worth having.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?