Friday, January 08, 2010

 

JSH: Breaking the LHC?

Ok it took me a while but eventually I realized that physicists had to be breaking the Large Hadron Collider.

Maybe it was the bird story, or it was the theory that reality itself did not like the thing and was breaking it that clued me in, but slowly I realized that physicists were breaking the LHC!

I am mainstream. Thousands of years of human history are behind me, while a hundred years or so of bad ideas are behind those of you blowing up things that would validate my research by showing that your theories are wrong.

Maybe there is a feeling for some of you of a justification in the stupidity of the world in letting you do it.

Hell some people are scared the freaking thing will spawn black holes that will destroy reality anyway. How little do they know.

You math is wrong. Get over it. Quit breaking the LHC.

And don't lie about the results either. I need them. You've delayed the inevitable long enough.

Now crank the machine up to full power and report honestly about the results so that the revolution in physics can begin.

I've been waiting for years now. I'm starting to get bored.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?