Tuesday, December 01, 2009

 

JSH: Formally peer review and published

The results I'm giving showing a problem with the ring of algebraic integers are a simplification of research I had formally peer reviewed and published in a mathematical journal, where the editors later chickened out, caving to Usenet pressure, pulled my paper, and then could manage only one more edition before the journal DIED. Its archives are maintained by EMIS:

http://www.emis.de/journals/SWJPAM/

So yeah, last time I checked I'm listed as a published mathematical author. EMIS also revived the paper which the editors withdrew, where you can see again the famous link:

http://www.emis.de/journals/SWJPAM/vol2-03.html

I don't link though to the revived paper (but thanks EMIS!) as I've greatly simplified the argument to quadratics versus the cubics I was using before:

7(175x^2 - 15x + 2) = (5a_1(x) + 7)(5a_2(x)+ 7)

where the a's are roots of

a^2 - (7x-1)a + (49x^2 - 14x) = 0.

And I demonstrated in other threads that yes, since I am the one who is mathematically correct I can SHRED people who fight the argument. I hate doing it though. I feel terrible and have been so polite for so many years. Maybe only by being more brutal can I show some of you where you actually are.

I can walk into any major math department in the world and humiliate the head of that department in minutes.

But not just I. ANYONE who knows of this error, and realizes the ongoing academic fraud can do the same.

So yes, proud people. Maybe even arrogant people who are on paper major mathematicians, respected, with established positions, can at a moment face humiliation.

They live with it. Can you?

Can you blow your years learning bogus math, fighting to work your way through hard courses of study in number theory, to get good grades, to impress people I can humiliate in ten minutes with basic algebra?

To be one of them?

So why don't I do it? Why don't I say, ride over the University of Berkeley which is minutes away, and confront some mathematicians about this number theory error?

Because there is strength in numbers.

Even if I got into the math department a simple call to security, and some stupid sick idiot can go on with his life as if he really is a mathematician instead of being a fraud. A fake. A wannabe who actually failed to prove maybe anything as EVERYTHING he supposedly has proven depends on this error.

No. I'll teach people about it. And eventually they will come. So you can wait if you wish for that day, when someone puts some equations in front of you and SHREDS your delusions of being a mathematician. Like your supposed betters do.

Formally peer reviewed and published.

Just words when human beings hate mathematics in truth, based on their actions, no matter what anyone else may call them.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?