Friday, July 24, 2009

 

JSH: Issue is real

I live in a reality where people are dedicated in claiming none of my research is of value, so of course, I'm intrigued by Google search results that appear to contradict them. Yes, I can understand how people can attack Google search results as well.

However, rational criticism of Google search results does not settle the issue or give an answer.

So I asked a question in a previous thread: but does it work?

Seemed simple enough to me.

Consider, imagine you do amateur mathematical research, and math people go out of their way to say your research is useless.

Ok.

But then you do Google searches and that SAME research dominates search results.

Math people THEN say that Google search results are meaningless.

Anyone else see a problem here?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?