Wednesday, January 28, 2009

 

JSH: Real world is complicated

I am the most influential person who posts here.

It's that simple. And if you care you can find out I am, but of course, many of you believe that's a delusion or some narcissistic fantasy no matter what Google search results I can show you.

Now most of you have no clue about what influence is because you THINK you know what it is, and it's some naive Hollywood notion of fame, or celebrity, as the two can be different.

Right now, there is probably not a single mathematician living on the planet who is even close to my level of influence.

But as a GROUP mathematical society can still block me, so there is still the impasse.

It is requiring every single one of you worldwide.

THAT should give you some perspective on my real influence.

No single mathematician has the power to hold. Not even groups of you.

But ALL of you, worldwide are currently holding the line, and just barely.

Soon enough, you will no longer be able to do so, and I will be bigger than the entire mathematical field, worldwide.

It is just a matter of time.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?