Sunday, October 05, 2008

 

JSH: Drama continues?

Oh well maybe it was too much to hope that one infinite series might make a difference and I have analyzed the situation and believe that mainstream mathematicians who must be aware of my research, as I routinely notify them by email, are relying on the angry idiots on the sci.math newsgroup as their cover.

My guess is they feel they can sit back indefinitely and routinely reject my papers which yes I still do send to math journals, and always say later that my research was not accepted by the mainstream math community citing sci.math which puts me in a conundrum.

Now that I've used tautological spaces again I can potentially wipe out the need for new research in some other area of number theory, but I suspect mathematicians will just act like I didn't and still do pretend research so I'm not sure if that's the way.

The angry idiots on sci.math have continually challenged me to solve the factoring problem and post a demonstration as one thing they'd have to accept. I find that fascinating as a challenge, as I've said I refuse to do research in that area as I'm worried about crashing the world economy.

But that worry is diminishing as the world economy is crashing on its own. Kind of ironic, don't you think?

Regardless, I'm not interested in adding to the misery because mathematicians can lie as a group, are heartless fiends, who pretend to like mathematics when they despise it, who are also very savvy political operators.

The political war continues and I'm up against people who could teach George W. Bush some lessons, but that is just the reality of the problem.

Wasted time. Wasted lives. But let's face it. At the end of the day, the lives of math students aren't any more important than the lives of countless other people all over the world facing so much worse than throwing their time and mental energy away learning crap math.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?