Friday, September 05, 2008

 

JSH: Nifty little result on quadratic diophantines

Oh hey, after I came up with the Quadratic Diophantine Theorem, I started looking over research on quadratic diophantine equations and it's kind of interesting because hey, looks like my research can help!

Like it will give criteria on Pell's equation, and may even offer a route to generally solving a 2 variable diophantine quadratic as you can just let x=1 to go from the 3 variable expression in the primary theorem.

Such a powerful little result it looks like after a little research, and I was wondering if it would be a big deal as I debated about putting it on my math blog. Oh yeah, proof of the theorem is on my math blog. Turns out it's easy to prove with tautological spaces.

Cool. Ok, going to read up more on quadratic diophantine equation stuff that was already done before my research.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?