Saturday, May 31, 2008

 

So I solved the factoring problem

Wow. Years of research and then the answer turns out to be incredibly simple, but that's how it can be with mathematics.

What I like about this method is that there isn't really any room for people to argue with me about whether or not it solves the factoring problem (I've posted it in another thread), and it has to be incredibly fast, as easily shown by mathematical proof.

So no dumb arguments about me having to demonstrate as I haven't gotten around to testing it yet, at all, as I've just relied on mathematical proof and it's so simple.

It boggles the mind how simple it is.

Needless to say this research result gives FULL VALIDATION to my research across the board and will usher in a new era in mathematics as a discipline around the world.

That brings forward the correct prime counting function, the correct information about randomness and primes, so that the Goldbach Conjecture is handled and the Twin Primes conjecture is handled, and the Riemann Hypothesis can probably be quickly handled.

Also then the correct short proof of Fermat's Last Theorem becomes fully known and accepted, as well as the implications of non-polynomial factorization, which is the new analysis technique needed for the proof, which shows the over 100 year error in number theory related to the use of the ring of algebraic integers.

But most importantly mathematics as a subset of logic becomes set along with my definition of mathematical proof, and the object ring takes its place as the one ring, helping to usher in an explosion of knowledge which may relate number theory to physics on a very deep level, and along with helping us understand our world better, help our species reach the stars.

EVERYTHING depended on me getting the truth through.

The future of the entire human species has been in the balance.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?