Sunday, March 09, 2008

 

JSH: Measuring influence

I want to do a little experiment which is relevant to the discussions on these pages as my analysis indicates that many of you seem to think the world listens to you more than it listens to me, which I find curious.

It seems to me that many of you believe that most people would not think that mathematicians can lie repeatedly and dangerously about mathematics and that the proof is in the world around you seeming to remain the same with respect to mathematicians to YOUR eyes, as incremental changes escape you. Like the proverbial frog in the water slowly coming to a boil.

So here is the experiment—

Go to Google wherever you are in the world and do a search on the following where you do not need to use quotes:

Superman plot idea

Do the experiment, and reply with comments here. Does the world listen to you more than me? And by you, I mean you as a GROUP.

One group, versus one man who understand the Internet, I think, far better than any of you can possibly come close to comprehending, with, your, I'm afraid, um, limited intellects.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?