Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

JSH: Why don't you quit?

Your society is damaged. I found a solution to the factoring problem using trivial algebra. It's a probabilistic solution but the algebra is TRIVIAL.

Your supposedly brilliant group missed the solution, for weeks.

Even now, they'll just be in shock.

If you solve with TWO congruences:

x^2 = y^2 mod N

and

z^2 = y^2 mod T

where T is the target composite to be factored and N is an odd integer, then you can actually solve for f_1 and f_2 where f_1*f_2 = T, modulo N, with a probability for success when N is prime of 75%.

So you pick p_1 and p_2 in succession for N and get that calculation done, and then you can set N = p_1*p_2 and do it again, and there is 56.25% probability that you will have an intersection of solutions.

Trivial algebra that requires that you actually love mathematics to appreciate it.

The problem I face with current math society is that many of you are hanging on, and I see my job as pushing you out.

I want to convince you that you are not good enough to be a mathematician because most of you are not.

You are part of a group of fakes, who have played at being mathematicians because no one like me was on the planet.

And I want to clear you out.

I have proven Fermat's Last Theorem. I have settled the question of Goldbach's conjecture. I have proven the Twin Primes conjecture.

And I defined mathematical proof.

What is left for you?

Kissing the butts of people who can't make real accomplishments?

How many of you idolize Wiles? Or Ribet? Or Mazur?

Then you don't belong. Get out.

They are fakes.

Mathematics is the hardest discipline on the planet.

And most of you have no possibility of doing anything of value in it.

So leave.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?