Thursday, January 31, 2008

 

JSH: When knowledge is hated

So what I did was just add one other congruence relationship to the traditional difference of squares:

x^2 = y^2 mod N

and

z^2 = y^2 mod T

where T is a composite to be factored coprime to N, and N is an odd integer.

The mathematics is trivially easy but many of you have decided that there is one particular answer so you are not open to other solutions.

The factoring congruences in their most general form that I discovered, where you have mod N, allow you to pick N as a prime and then pick it AGAIN as a composite that is the product of two of those primes and then compare.

The probability that you have factors of T captured is just more trivial algebra.

Or I'm wrong.

If I'm right and you roll the dice, then hey, I did my best. I talked about the result, and hey, I figured it out in steps as I'm just realizing myself today that there is this great way to finish it all!

And later if I'm right I can talk about a group of people who like to hurl accusations of insanity, who told the world that it was secure. Who try to convince other people about how smart they are while they bully people online.

I'll talk about people who say they are "pure" as an excuse.

I'll suggest that maybe these people do nothing of value, which is why they hurl insults and accusations of insanity as they try to prevent the world from realizing the theft.

And then I'll suggest that the world ask for its money back.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?