Saturday, January 12, 2008

 

JSH: Seems correct

A burst of research activity has lead me to a set of relatively simple congruences that change everything with factoring by allowing you to calculate z mod p and y mod p, when z^2 = y^2 + nT, and the first thing that happens when I get to a new research result is that I look for problems in my reasoning or anything that might mean that I'm just wishing for an answer versus having found one.

Thanks to some arguing back and forth on the newsgroups where some people did notice problems I was pushed to find a full existence proof and now have a complete theory, so I can puzzle over all the details.

Importantly as well, as I argued the ideas simplified, so that, for instance, for a while I thought you had to resolve quadratic residues to find y, but with the existence proof I got congruences that just give you y.

Also, importantly, I can now begin a full evaluation of resistance to my mathematical research across the board with the continuing silence from the official mathematical community with this result giving important clues.

So certain theories I was considering can now be finalized and the most important conclusion I can now deliver is that, yes, there has been deliberate suppression of my mathematical research by people who had to know what they were doing who were known to the world as tops in their field.

To give you some local perspective on the problem, many of you seem to respect Phil Carmody as both an expert and someone who gives a damn about cryptography and important results, but there has been just one brief post from that person telling people to ignore me.

I've been up against a club, a group of mostly men who decided that they would suppress my research and felt confident they could get away with it indefinitely.

With this latest result they must know they are done, but they still can't bring themselves to do anything until forced, at which time I suppose they will come up with rationalizations and expect to retain their current positions—as well as your respect and admiration.

Lots of mysteries getting resolved and quickly. My assessment that I was dealing with cons is gaining greater and greater reinforcement, and it appears, finally, that yes, there is a conspiracy.

A conspiracy of silence.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?