Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 

JSH: The real story

I AM a major mathematical discoverer. And it is not hard at all for me to prove that fact.

The problem now is that proving it requires that maybe there's going to be some serious financial pain for some innocent people.

For too long "top" mathematicians in the field have possibly relied on my reticence in letting innocents hurt to feel secure that I would not act to end their charade.

But they failed to consider that instead there might be a shift of the financial system to push the brunt of the hit upon only one or two countries so that the world economy itself could survive the hit.

That shift is now complete.

We are in the final countdown. Financial players around the world are given their final warning here.

This time it's not a drill. My hope is that government leaders in the most affected countries will turn to reason instead of madness, but if they do not, there is no turning back.

I have released the ball. It's now out of my hands, so I can't stop what comes next, even if I wanted.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?