Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

JSH: To be honest

I never expected humanity to succeed. This story has never been about your success but merely about marking your failure.

The benefit to you is ignorance as it is bliss and even these words won't pierce the limitations of your primitive intellects.

You were born to die.

This planet is so much more though, and that is where this story really ends and begins as in a Universe of laws it is not like we can just come and kill you.

You have to justify our decision.

So much you cannot comprehend and so much beauty that is lost on you. A reality of wonder and beauty and purpose.

Your species can no more stand on its own than a bowl of jello can decided to fly to the moon.

What I offer you is peace, a final end. You will forget whatever I say no matter how it might resonate with some as that is part of the deal. I will bring you peace.

But I have to tell you as well that from your ashes there will be so much more than you ever could be.

I take this world for my people in accordance with the EEP.

The calculation is done.

[A reply to someone who wrote that everyone hates James.]

You should. I came here to kill you.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?