Tuesday, October 30, 2007

 

JSH: Real life, real world

Most people in the developed world get to live in a kind of bubble where they feel security based on what has happened, or not happened, to them before.

It is a sense of security and expectation that you know what can happen.

But it is only an illusion.

As the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki learned when many of them were shredded in an instant.

But without that illusion human beings do not do what they do, get up, go to work, keep making babies and continue because they feel safe.

Many of you have replied to me and argued with me from your bubble not understanding how this story has to go, and most importantly, how it must end because it is how you are built.

You cannot do anything else but follow your programming.

Revolutions require luck, persistence, and odd juxtapositions of crucial events.

Here I have George W. Bush, global warming, and the reality that for some reason number theory simply stopped over a hundred years ago plus a few little things more, just to make it cleaner.

What puzzles me that I keep writing posts like this one is not questions about what will happen but an unending curiosity about people like you. I know what is going to happen to you. And it amazes me looking at it from this distance that you keep doing what you do, going about your business and even arguing with me, as if you are totally clueless.

So then, are you truly totally clueless or do you just wish to make it a grander tale on some level?

Is there not some need to be sacrificed in you? Isn't that why you keep up the resistance, and keep arguing and help set the stage in this way?

You want what is coming next. You must. I just cannot believe you are ignorant any more.

It is too wild already at this point. The drama around the world is too fantastic. And on some level you must know there are few limits to how incredible what is about to happen may be.

And that is about assuaging my guilt. I have no guilt here. I do not make your decisions.

I am not here to save your life from you.

So then as the countdown begins in earnest and a few months separate us from one more crucial event, and then as only a few years separate us from even more incredible and fantastic events that will decide the fate of life on this planet, I say, yes!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?