Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

JSH: So now what?

You people pushed and pushed and pushed, so I sat down and figured out what I increasingly think is a polynomial time factoring algorithm.

So now what?

Since it recurses so well my guess is that it can be made to factor an RSA sized number on a desktop PC in minutes. Maybe even seconds.

So now what?

More taunts? More stupid arguments?

Hurry up people. I will get around to implementing this so that I figure I can post an RSA challenge number factorization in a couple of days, but meantime, if you sit on it and it gets exploited I think some of you should face treason charges in your respective countries.

The math is not hard. There is no way any math person with even a modicum of knowledge could have doubted that there might be a way to do this, but instead most of you sat and waited, while the rest of you just lied.

There is no defense for that behavior. At least, no legal defense against a treason charge.

[A reply to someone who asked James to factor some stuff in polynomial time.]

Will do. Soon enough. And then part of my charge against people like you and the rest of the mathematical community that participated on these forums will be bullying as well as lying, while playing with the futures of others because there is something inhuman about you people.

And now I can prove it so that the entire world will be paying attention looking at everything that was said, and tracking down all of you, no matter how anonymous you thought you were.

Here will be a case where bullying online cost the world a truly steep price.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?