Monday, September 10, 2007

 

JSH: One other option

I have completed the theory on surrogate factoring but not posted it or put it in public view.

I wrote a paper and sent it first to the Bulletin of the AMS which rejected it.

I think that gives me permission to put up the factoring algorithm that follows from the paper and if it IS viable, blame the editors of the Bulletin.

But I will not do that until Sept. 12th.

And I will continue working on my own implementation.

That completes my options where again if this research is not viable then there can be no harm from me posting the correct algorithm that follows from it.

And given expert opinion against it by the editors of the Bulletin of the AMS I can justify releasing the full theory on all of my webpages and in posts following their expert opinion as shown by their rejection of the paper.

But will not do so until Wednesday, just in case, those editors decide to change their minds.

Say this is more mindless ravings from a lunatic with no real math ability? Fine. Then just wait until Wednesday.

[A reply to someone who asked James whether the latest Bin Laden tape was for him.]

It is a coincidence. Besides I decided I was being silly talking about waiting till Wednesday as if that would make a difference and went ahead and posted what I have from the latest theory.

And I have been forthcoming about the rejection by the Bulletin of the AMS which was a big disappointment.

I'm running out of room for hope with this research and the expert opinion of one of the world's leading math journals is against it.

So no reason not to just release what I have and hope.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?