Tuesday, September 18, 2007

 

JSH: Mixed result?

I felt really good about my latest twist on surrogate factoring but thinking about it more I realize it may work best when prime factors are all roughly the same size and it is unknown to me how it would behave if one prime factor is very much greater than the others.

Also, oddly enough, I think it may work best if you do NOT factor S - 2k^2 at all, but simply take it as it is, maybe even needing it to be rather large, especially if one prime factor is very much greater than sqrt(S).

So the picture is muddled to me now when a little while before I was ready yet again to trumpet the demise of the impasse where mathematicians worldwide have so far managed to avoid the truth that my research is revolutionary and correct while they maintain the status quo—including teaching wrong info to trusting students.

With that said, it is a new direction that I came up with hours ago, and experience shows that as time goes on the picture clears.

So then, it's still about time. I pursue the demonstration that will end the impasse.

And the math community lies.

Eventually though I feel I will catch you, and the world will just see one more scandal to add to all the others.

Most people probably won't even yawn, let alone be surprised to hear that the mathematical community is riddled with lying and corruption, with a lot of fake math on which plenty of professors depend, so they lied as long as they could.

Too many liars in our world these days for most people to get too excited I'd think.

You people will be just another soap opera.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?