Sunday, August 19, 2007

 

JSH: Musing on failure

Yesterday I started with a long and detailed post talking about the latest insight with my factoring research, but after that post I had several more claiming that I had now solved the factoring problem which all were flawed.

So there was the one detailed and correct post and then a leap to believing I was done, instead of in a position where a lot more work might be ahead, so it was just a fantasy reaching thing.

I WISH I could just get a stupendously simple solution that could end all the debate and finally corner mathematicians and show them for what I know them to be, but its mathematics. You have to prove.

Oh, so does it really worry me about what people might think?

No, because if I DO figure out the factoring problem none of this will matter and everything will be over in a blink, as in overnight.

Immediately everything would change and my past failures would mean nothing.

That is the burden on the math world, hope I fail but know that if I do succeed you lose everything—overnight.

So feel secure with that if you want, as I'm still thinking about this research and did get a key insight recently.

It boggles my mind that I have to find something practical to break the math world because it has left mathematical proof behind to live in its own world of pretend. And factoring is it.

I have my problems with wishing but I admit them. You people do NOTHING right in huge areas but hold on to the fantasy that you are correct for the social and ego benefits.

I can admit failure, even huge failure.

You are not strong enough to live in the real world.

So I have to find a mathematical solution that would make obsolete the system that underpins the world's Internet security to prove beyond anyone's doubt that the current math world is full of cons and liars.

Gauss and Newton in comparison had it easy. But they did live in a simpler world.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?