Monday, August 06, 2007

 

JSH: Like parallel postulate, when both sides are right

So I've been thinking about what I call the Wrapper theorem, and considering ways to finally prove how you're forced out of the ring of algebraic integers, when it finally dawns on me that with my own theorem I'm explaining how to STAY in the ring of algebraic integers!

And now I'm thinking about the years of arguing that went on in the past about the Parallel Postulate, and it seems that I need to shift focus from trying to prove others wrong on details where instead I can prove them right!

The Wrapper theorem explains exactly how to remain in the ring of algebraic integers with the kind of non-polynomial factorizations I use, and does so from the perspective of factorizations valid in my ring of objects.

So yeah, you can divide constants off as functions in the ring of algebraic integers in those special cases created by my non-polynomial factorizations.

So there was never any way that I could prove that you cannot, as you can.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?