Sunday, August 26, 2007

 

JSH: Eliminating possibilities

With previous research I could say, ok, it's "pure math" and maybe mathematicians don't want to know the truth or the world to know the truth, but still it was odd when I could step through easy differences with my prime counting function and get this bizarre denial response.

So I went to factoring and have stepped out most of a fairly trivial proof that relies mostly on basic algebra and at this point the easy explanations go away for denial, especially with the financial markets on edge.

That leaves me considering intelligence services and it just defies reason that any US ones would be involved, or even the British, as why?

Clearly someone wants ME to pull the trigger, and the posts I'm seeing are all about me doing the demonstration.

Meanwhile sci.crypt has been flooded with spam messages and recently alt.math.recreational has as well.

But RSA pulled the money from the challenges recently so it seems reasonable to suppose US involvement but not from any of the standard players but maybe some rogue agency pretending to be one of them, and using government credentials to play some stupid corporate execs for fools.

So an organization fully established here in the US making its big play.

Toss in some weirdness on the world markets, and you get a shadow organization with a lot of money and enough connections to make this thing work that has several operatives posting against me to guide me in the direction they want.

And CLEARLY they want me to pull the trigger, program a full factoring solution, and post factorizations that could shatter a lot of things, and be at the point of the knife against the current encryption system.

But why? And why now?

I say, not Russians, and not Chinese. Definitely not the Israelis. Some new big players? Or someone new wanting to be a big player?

[A reply to someone who asked why did James rule out the Chinese.]

A trillion US dollars in reserves and a lot of US treasury notes, I guess.

But am I being naive on this one?

Who has not only the resources and the know-how, but more specifically the psi-ops know-how, in the world?

That narrows things down a bit, but I find it hard to believe this is state sponsored, but then again, who else is smart enough?

Or I am actually dealing with some of the most dedicated yet dumb math people around who not only can't comprehend basic algebra and obvious differences like with my prime counting function but they obsessively need to reply to me in highly directed ways.

Oh yeah, and why focus me on sci.math with the spamming of the other two newsgroups sci.crypt and alt.math.recreational?

That actually makes me think more it is just a bunch of angry math people not thinking straight, as, what's the difference?

Oh, it's about the number of readers?

Mysteries abound here.

Ok, so maybe it is the Chinese, but why wouldn't they just recognize my research and use it to shut-up loudmouth mathematicians in the current top countries who say the Chinese are horrible at math?

Or hey, it could be the Russians or even rogue elements in the CIA or NSA I guess.

Maybe they're just mad.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?