Friday, July 20, 2007

 

JSH: Problem solving

I have nearly completed my analysis of the current problem and am currently drilling in on the solution.

To me it is fascinating to consider the refusal to accept problem solving as an art which has allowed so many of you to keep going in the face of a very deliberate process against someone who has proven adeptness at the art.

ONE THING I have done to test solutions is to give you a dire consequence because I have to push up against absolutes as nearly as possible to figure out proper parameters and for many of you loss of income is a dire consequence which is relevant as I determined that few if any of you believed you could ever got to jail or be torn apart by an angry mob so I've shifted to what is important to you.

That process is just beginning in many ways while I hope it will not be necessary to dig much deeper.

After years of consideration I think that money is more important than prestige or, well, anything else for the bulk of you, and that there is some resonance with the idea of public opinion turning against the mathematical community.

However, to make that a real concern I have to shift some politicians which I am in the process of doing.

Luckily, politicians are easier to convince than mathematicians.

You people hang your fates on my failure.

And that's what makes it fun!

Sane people don't play with me because they hate losing.

But you people just keep the game going.

A nice touch is your continued confidence as global warming begins its inexorable march.

I still wonder what you will do when you first begin to realize that your survival is actually at stake.

How will the ego collapse proceed?

So much to analyze, and so little time left.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?