Friday, June 15, 2007

 

JSH: Suing universities

The very next thing I'll do if my research breaks through is begin pushing plans forward for suing major universities along the legal lines I've outlined before during an important brainstorming period.

My two top choices are Harvard and Princeton, and I'll use Mazur for Harvard, and the editors of the Annals for Princeton, as well as anybody else I can net for some very big cases.

Now some may say that is about ego and looking for something big to do next, but a lot of it is just about anger, and just being tired of people getting away with lying thinking they are safe because they are at some prestigious university.

I want to make an example that the world will never forget.

And Princeton and Harvard will make that possible because before I'm done, if I have my way, their endowments will be cut by at least half.

And they will just be the start, especially as I open the door and show people how it's done.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?