Tuesday, June 12, 2007

 

JSH: Reading them is what matters

Quite simply to elaborate on another post in another thread where I point out that I make posts to be read, the main thing for me is to get you to read my posts.

And the wackier ones are the ones where at times I am working the hardest, which is why they are that wacky. That pulls you in, so it is the bait.

I am a great student of human psychology and physiology of the brain.

The idea in those posts is to shift you without you knowing it is being done or understanding exactly what is being done.

Some of them are meant to actually change your brain chemistry.

I, myself, will not read most of them again. Nor am I dumb enough to sit and read a bunch of them in a row.

Maybe the greatest test of my real abilities versus your perceptions that I have none are what those posts are doing as we speak, and what they do to people who read them—whether they wish it or not.

Quite simply, no matter what you think of me, they will change you.

Of course, you can consider this post to be reverse psychology, so go read my wacky posts, and see what happens…





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?