Sunday, May 20, 2007

 

JSH: Playing by the rules

Magidin went to the newsgroup for support.

I sent him an email with my new paper answering his charges against my research and what does he do?

He goes to this newsgroup for support.

What about rules?

If he took the effort to put up what he claims are rebuttals against my paper, and he went to the effort to email the editors of a journal that published a paper of mine, then why does he think he is above my answer?

Why does he go to this newsgroup for support of his running away from the responsibility to let me answer his claims against my research?

Is it because you people represent a mob, willing to ignore any and all rules in support of your own and Magidin is your own?

That paper clobbers the objections raised against my research.

I say, Magidin goes to you because he knows you are all he has as a weapon against responsibility for telling the truth.

That dead mathematical journal calls for accountability.

People who make claims against mathematical papers should not just be allowed to run to some mob and then walk away from mathematical papers written in answer.

Or do you people not believe in ANY RULES?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?