Friday, March 23, 2007

 

JSH: World is complicated

I think the problem for some of you is that you think you are very smart.

I AM very smart.

I am smarter on a scale you cannot really comprehend and there is the problem.

So I can warn you of what may happen but you are not smart enough to understand that what I say CAN really happen, so like so many before you, you will keep doing what you're doing up until the point that you are literally torn apart by an angry mob.

And there you can see my problem, it doesn't help me much if I can't convince you before you get torn apart by an angry mob, and it isn't much help for me if I can only convince you at the point that you are about to be torn apart by an angry mob.

How about this?

Global warming is likely to kill 90% of the human population within the next 50 years, but most people are too damn dumb to appreciate that fact which is fine with me. I say, let evolution take its course.

But, then again, maybe one could argue that if you have information you should share and at least give those people a chance.

I can assure you of some crucial things: there will not be over a billion people left alive on this planet in 50 years. That is a FACT.

In the meantime, most of you will not have a snowball's chance in hell of surviving because you are geek idiots who don't have a clue about how to survive in a hostile world that is not giving you just about everything you need to survive.

Many of you will die miserably, crying for your mommies, and suddenly, finally, believing in God, just before you die, and it will not matter.

On the other hand I am a true, living super genius who can possibly save some of your dumb asses if you give me a reason, or I can just sit here, wait, until you die, and then get to business.

And you know what?

I like these messages because they salve my conscience.

You people have no clue about how reality works. Nothing has changed.

Thousands of years pass and you people do not evolve. Some of you have devolved.

I can smell your weak genes.

The real world is far more cruel than you can ever imagine, and the pause is just a measure of that cruelty.

Most of you will die in pain, misery, and in despair, thinking about what might have happened if you had considered for an instant that maybe you should side with the most intelligent person versus those idiots you think have the power because for the moment they have convinced a few other idiots.

And I will watch you die.

But that's why the world stays interesting.

Most of you are too damn stupid to do anything else but lose.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?