Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

JSH: Why no counter demonstration?

Some of you may have noticed that I went ahead and gave a demonstration to show how my prime counting function is multi-variable:

In its sieve form, my prime counting function gives for 16, P(16,2) = 6.

The six primes up to 16, are of course, 2, 3, 5, 7, 11 and 13.

If you followed the discussions at all or know the area a little bit you may suppose people disagreeing with me about the worth of my research wouldn't give their own demonstration of a prime counting function over that range as it'd just reveal lies about there being other multi-variable prime counting functions.

But it's more complicated than that, and also more crucial to the question of what door of knowledge does my research open?

I would ask that those posters who are arguing with me go ahead and give a demonstration, showing the prime count for 16 with any other multi-variable prime counting function.

I say sieve form for P(16,2), because it also has another form, where P(16,4) gives the same count, and that is a clue to what that intelligent function can do that no other fully mathematical function in known human history could ever do.

How it mimics human beings, and shows mathematical intelligence in one of the most important mathematical areas—prime numbers.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?