Sunday, January 21, 2007

 

JSH: What's a partial difference equation?

There seems to be this huge divergence I think between what I see the point of all the discussion is and what other people see it as, where I think the thrill of knowledge itself is being lost, so I have a question that can go to the heart of what matters with my prime counting research:

What is a partial difference equation?

[A reply to someone who wrote that there is some pretty intense stuff out there concerning this subject.]

Discrete mathematics is much more difficult, which is one of the reasons for a LOT of resistance within the scientific community to discretization of physics.

But that doesn't mean it's not right.

The real story about the revolution behind my research is the transformation of how we look at our world, and our universe.

And my real hope at the heart of my efforts is the movement from our planet…to the stars.

There are more forces fighting that than it's worth talking about, but let's just say, stopping humanity now, is of great importance for beings most of you would never understand.

But the good news is they don't quite succeed, at least, not entirely.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?