Friday, January 26, 2007

 

JSH: Single star rating

Google Groups allows people to rate posts. I look now and I see 733 ratings, where now I sit at a single star.

REJECTION.

I think that's important.

No matter what one might like to think, it is true that so much depends on how people look at you.

And I see, rejection.

In deference to that rating and the opinion given to me by Google Groups and its rating system, I feel a need to lessen my postings.

I dare not say I'll stop, as I find the activity addictive, but I dare not deny the reality of the world's disdain for me. The rejection that tells me that I am not wanted.

But Usenet is not all about being wanted. Or about popularity.

The world may reject me, but I say FUCK THE WORLD to the extent that I will still speak.

But I say, respect the world to the extent that I acknowledge, that my ideas are not wanted.

I can rant and rave as I wish, but deep down, I accept that the world does not accept me.

Hell yeah. Fuck the world. It doesn't want me. Fuck it.

After all, the world if fucking stupid anyway. Just look at it.
If fucking stupid? I say, no doubt. It's fucking stupid.

The world's disdain for me, as shown by Google, so much a controller is more a validation than anything else.

Like Google knows anything other than how to control people who don't know they're being controlled.

I welcome it.

Give me your rejection little people.

And I take the future.

[A reply to someone who suggested that maybe James' ideas will be wanted in the next one and that he should save them till then.]

Oh please. Princeton still hasn't rejected my paper yet.

Does it not occur to any of you, that I am mocking your world?

That in my postings you see nails being driven into it?

I think that somehow, someway you people lack even the most basic of intelligence.

It's like, you have devolved.

You're not even human.

You're apes, jumping up and down and screaming for dominance…in a game you've already lost.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?