Monday, January 08, 2007

 

JSH: Fact check, showing the reality

I am going to list several facts about my research, just to show you how far this has gone in terms of simple denial as you consider replies:
  1. My prime counting function is the only known multi-variable prime counting function in all of human history.

  2. My prime counting function, unlike any other prime counting function known, while having a sieve form, which can be related to past research, also has a purer math form, where it is what is called a partial difference equation, where it finds primes on its own in a way unlike any other known in human history.

  3. My prime counting function because it is a P(x,y) function can be graphed in three dimensional space.

  4. My prime counting function does not follow from any other known, though in its sieve form as mentioned above it can be related to other known research, where nothing other than the sieve form was known.

  5. I have other mathematical research published in a peer reviewed mathematical journal, sci.math posters assaulted the journal when they heard I was published and some of them sent emails falsely claiming my paper was wrong, convincing the editors who pulled it.

  6. To date, no one has refuted any mathematical argument that I currently hold as correct, and nothing that even appears to be a refutation can be given, as instead as you've seen in recent threads, posters just lie.

  7. My research is all about simple methods so that there is little room for error to hide, and no one has shown any error with any of my current research and cannot, even in reply to this thread.
Remember, these people lie. They may reply claiming refutation but mathematical proofs cannot be refuted. So they have to turn to lying to convince against proof.

Mathematicians today live in a world of complicated, where complicated gets them prestige, and for those who work professionally, funding.

My research in contrast is about simple. Simple explanations. Simple answers.

And that's why they hate it. Not because it's wrong, but because, to them, it's too simple.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?