Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

Other options, please

I want other options than civil litigation.

I'm now making the point that you may think this is unimportant to you, but this could change all of Usenet.

At issue is research easily proven to be correct, where there is no doubt about correctness, but mathematicians are ignoring it while some people have used Usenet to berate it.

I think I can show a real world impact from their behavior.

Other research was actually published. Usenet posters conspired online to attack its publication and managed to get it yanked.

You people are not a math newsgroup, but nevertheless if I have to push this thing into the courts you could have your posting here affected as could everyone on Usenet, just because some math people decided to commit fraud over some math research.

Your life impacted by their refusal to accept important and easily proven results.

I do not think Usenet should be punished for them, so I want other options. I need to see some other way to resolve this situation other than civil litigation.

As believe me, I explain how my prime counting research is different, and a jury can just see it explained in very simple terms as it is clearly different in important ways, then I don't see my losing the case, especially up against a group like mathematicians.

You may be overly impressed by their ability to be unintelligible with complicated explanations and abstruse discussions, but that is what will get their case lost in front of a jury, where people will want to actually understand what the math means.

I can explain it simply. Mathematicians by nature will try to overpower a jury with being incomprehensible and relying on their status.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?