Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

JSH: Stupidity bothers me

There is already my paper on the prime counting function at the Annals of Mathematics.

Now I have a new paper outlining this incredibly simple approach that removes even the hint of an objection.

Defying these very basic mathematical ideas with such huge implications is just a way to hurt other people besides me.

Some of you may have noticed that I've emphasized that repeatedly.

Well, I need to protect myself.

Think about it.

The clock is ticking. What you do not know about people you may have admired and deified does not change the reality of what may soon be going through their minds.

Maybe some of you like "Rupert" and "William Hughes" wish them to die.

Ok then, but I'm stating up front that what you are doing now is a path to something you now know is a possible occurrence, so you can't claim denial later.

If any one of them commits suicide, then you people will be facing a harsh reality in the real world, for the rest of your lives.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?