Sunday, December 17, 2006

 

JSH: Least to lose?

I have a problem. While mathematicians I contact directly with my research don't call me names and insult me, they tend to run away from my results all the same. Yet you can look in recent threads and see how easy the mathematics is.

Trouble is, it wrecks the sense of self and belief in accomplishment of just about any modern mathematician, so I'm stuck with important and revolutionary results that are being blocked by simple human weakness.

I need to identify a group of people smart enough to understand the mathematics who do not have as much to lose as most mathematicians, or this thing could go on indefinitely.

One way to look at it is, most people accept that in our modern age we know many things that people in the past got wrong, from medicine to physics to even sports training, over time our species has learned corrections to past mistakes.

For some reason mathematicians decided their field was different, yet I found a mistake made over a hundred years ago. Other fields accepted changes, like surgeons now know they need to be very clean before surgeries when a hundred years ago is was considered a bad thing.

But mathematicians decided that previous mathematicians got it all right, and now with simple proofs that they too made mistakes, the denial is just about impenetrable.

I need to know of a group smart enough to understand the mathematics which is not as invested in the wrong ideas to get this thing going forward, and I haven't identified such a group yet so I'm throwing this out there in the hopes some of you might know of one.

I have the papers already written up, so it's not like there's anything to do but identify and distribute, knowing there will then be a hell storm to go through as mathematicians whose egos are shattered do just about anything but accept what is mathematically correct in what must be to them the worst possible thing on this earth. A nightmare they will fight for as long as they can even though they are mathematically incorrect in doing so.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?