Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

JSH: Extreme problem solving, legal

Some of you may wonder about all the posting if I am serious about a possible civil action.

Shouldn't I just quiet down and go forward with suing someone?

Well, for one thing, I haven't decided the legal option must be taken but am now seriously considering it, which means several problems have to be solved first.

I solve problems by talking them out as I explore possibilities which I used with mathematics to get my research results.

I am now using it with the legal problem as I explore solutions, so I toss the ideas out, and get feedback, as you'll notice posters are helping me consider how various approaches in a court of law might work, and as I move forward I refine how a case might proceed.

That is extreme problem solving.

Now what I used to get things like my prime counting function, I'll use to get a legal option.

The biggest thing if I decided to move forward legally would be convincing attorneys to pursue, so I try things out here first, as once I convince some attorneys, yeah, the Usenet posting would be over.

But now I'm a lot further along with HOW to convince than I was just a few days ago as extreme problem solving can work VERY FAST, and solutions found by it can be unbeatable, which is why they can also be public.

So, yeah, I can work out a legal strategy in posts, and potential targets can know what's coming ahead of time and it not matter at all. They will still lose no matter how much time they have to prepare and what legal resources of their own they can bring to bear.

And my hope now is that all the big court battles would be over within five years.

I still want another option. Remember, Usenet will be pulled in to the current legal strategy that I'm currently brainstorming, though I don't mind necessarily if it gets out.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?