Monday, November 27, 2006

 

JSH: You people are stupid

Ok, let's just put it out there, you people as a group are stupid.

There is no way there can be nothing to my research when there is so much math behind it that says it has to be important.

No way.

It is complete bullshit that rules your world, which is how you people keep posturing despite your rank stupidity.

Only stupidity could explain the failure to even look into integrating that partial differential equation.

Only stupidity could explain the ability of posters to keep going on and on despite there being no other prime counting function that can even recursively call itself.

And that's just my research related to the prime count.

Only people stupid on a massive scale could ignore publication in a peer reviewed math journal, for an argument so damn trivial I can go over it in a couple of paragraphs using basic algebra.

You people are just damn stupid. Your community is stupid.

You are willfully stupid, stupid, stupid.

[A reply to someone who said that James is a “ranting tit”.]

At least I am right and have the mathematics to prove it.

I even got published.

You damn fools just said, duh, publication doesn't matter!

You are stupid.

I have the mathematics to prove my case.

I've had it for years.

Your society is just too damn stupid to go with the math.

You're just too damn stupid and full of yourselves.

Idiots.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?