Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

JSH: Not a Mensa fan

I know at least one of you doesn't seem to like Mensa. Yes, I was a member a while back, but I found that group didn't help me much. The people seemed to mostly be interested in, puzzles—man-made puzzles.

I'm thinking, hey, the real world gives HARD puzzles, so why bother with some crap some person comes up with?

In any event, I couldn't get off the IQ kick immediately as society says all this junk about people with high IQ's so I ended up hanging with "ultra high iq" people.

That ended up being more frustrating, though at least one group published my paper in their book of mostly, um, puzzles.

I've already given notice to the high IQ community that I am not exactly appreciative of them not championing my research.

I think many of them are people who are less about real accomplishment than about what they can score on some man-made test.

Don't bother worrying about how high I score on those tests. It's high, but you people don't respect that anyway.

And lately, I don't either.

The high IQ people had their chance. Now I owe them nothing.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?