Friday, October 06, 2006

 

JSH: I am not happy

I am still puzzled which is why this situation may continue for a little while longer as I never, ever thought that you people would sell out the United States, put lives in jeopardy, and act like no one would care as if no one would be bothered by dead soldiers or dead civilians because some "mathematicians" decided they couldn't be bothered with telling the truth.

But I am more and more less interested in figuring out what brain dysfunction afflicts you people than in moving forward to protecting my country and ending this bizarre situation.

I am not ready to give up the United States.

This chess game moves to a new level.

I will move to protect the king, and I do not think the Queen is yet in jeopardy.

Nukes don't bother me, but I will not stand for a certain happening.

I need a demonstration of faith. There are some flies and gnats that annoy me.

Permission is granted to remove them, with extreme prejudice.

There are few limits, but those limits that are there must be heeded.

An example is in order, but make it a big one, and make it soon, as in 24 hours.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?