Saturday, August 12, 2006

 

JSH: They are parasites

The best explanation I can make for the people I keep running up against is that they are parasitic.

Look at how they behave, where insults are ROUTINE. And then they lie about the details so they make it seem like I'm the one who always starts with insults, when I'm responding.

It used to be I'd be slow to respond, trying to work objectively for a while, but these people would run wild with that strategy, so I'm hitting back immediately, reminding people of what it is really like when there can be NO OBJECTIVE discussion because these parasitic individuals come in and muck things up.

If you think this is anything like what it can be, think again.

Things can get much worse. People like this build a lot of negative energy which can simply shut-down any kind of other discussion. And they tend to fight, fight, fight, working together in small teams to try and win.

But I know all their strategies.

Many of you not only allow these people to run a-muck, you often at times cheer them on, but the reason things have not been terribly bad before, has been that I've taken more knocks than I've given out, and tried to be patient at times, but no longer.

I can read between the lines of their posts, as well as remind people that hey, people WHO ACTUALLY ARE EXPERTS IN A FIELD DO NOT NEED TO RESORT TO CHILDISH BEHAVIOR TO MAKE A POINT!!!

And with years of experience posting on Usenet I know that these parasites can be beaten, with their true motivations revealed, they can slowly slink away…

Change is inevitable.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?