Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

JSH: Easy tests are fun

I like easy tests. This prime probabilty idea is simple to the point of triviality.

It can be tested out easily. It can be related to Mertens's theorem.

If it is part of the literature then fine that can be shown.

If it is not, it should be.

If mathematicians ignore it, why would they?

I can guess at all kinds of reasons, but hopefully that won't be necessary.

And people, I seem to just be warming up. There may not be an area of mathematics I can't touch if it becomes necessary.

So, eventually, you people may be ignoring simplifying results in just about every area, and what will I be doing?

I'll be smiling.

I know you. As I realize that I do know you, I relax as it means I am NOT crazy.

Yup. If enough people call you crazy, you have to start to wonder.

Now I know that you had your reasons that had nothing to do with me, but with my results.

So I can relax and smile, and maybe figure out some other things…





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?