Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

JSH: Way too interesting

So I have this neat result using congruences which is so easy and trivial that I can just put it out there and watch what happens!

And on this group, surprising even me, there is still the usual reaction.

I can check with other groups and see what happens, shifting how I present the mathematics.

Far more interesting than I thought possible.

It's like a study of the world with the most powerful intellectual microscope ever built—a simple solution to the factoring problem versus a social view that I'm just some crackpot

[A reply to someone who said that James doesn't a microscope to do that.]

I am curious about the type of thinking that would allow the denial of my research for over 4 years, as can it just be as simple as a person like yourself knowing the truth but just lying about it?

I would like to think, no.

So, for some reason, you believe that I am wrong, but why?

And now with a result that cannot be long denied because of its practical relevance, whatever rationalizations you have used to justify your behaviour SHOULD I would think, collapse.

Yet here you are, still posting in defiance of that analysis.

What am I missing? What is going on inside your head?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?