Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

JSH: Truth is the highest ideal

You people have kept my interest for one reason and one reason only:

I need to understand how you lie.

Truth is the highest ideal.

I think most people want to be part of something bigger than themselves to feel like there is a great purpose which makes everything worthwhile.

But YOU people. You people seem to want nothing of reality at all.

So you ignore mathematical proof, and spit on logic.

You HATE when you should look for knowledge.

You insult, when you should ask, what if?

What is inside of you? What demons drive you? What snakes inhabit your souls?

How can you be?

I study you and wonder, and it seems like as much as I learn, there's more to learn.

What things inhabit your minds?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?