Thursday, July 20, 2006

 

JSH: My world

Some of you seem to labor under the mistaken belief that you're doing something by replying to me saying some nonsense or other.

But I look out and see a world on fire.

You can deny it but every year brings more evidence that your world is dying and shredding and soon enough the people who will survive are the people smart enough to see the world as it is.

So go ahead, make your plans.

Plan for retirement. Have your savings. Behave as if the world is some fantasy.

And each year as global warming advances, as oil demand increases, and as the world gets ever more volatile, real intelligence will matter ever more.

You know how I can sit back and read your posts with humor and nonchalance?

Because I know that not only will you fail, but your children will fail, and everything you have built will die with you, because you don't believe in anything that's real.

REAL is that one person can know the truth and stand against the world and watch a world die.

You will not succeed with lies, and neither will your children.

But I will be here to watch it all, and when you are gone, I will still be here.

That's the power of mathematics.

That's the power of the truth.

Years ago I warned you and you've watched the world change, a prisoner to your betrayal, as the test was of mathematicians.

Now watch as the world finally feels the full taste of your failure, and watch as change is all that you see.

You will feel the punch of your failure, with the world that you betrayed.

And as you watch, you will begin to understand what truth is.

I have not defined truth, but you will feel it.

It will shred you and all that you know.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?