Saturday, June 24, 2006

 

Lying from the math community

If you read my previous post then you know that my position is that mathematicians act as a community as cons, lying about mathematics.

Consider that today in our great modern age where computers dominate so many areas of our lives, they are not setup to check most mathematical arguments that people in the math community claim are proofs i.e. absolutely true.

Without computers to check we rely on the word of people who are part of the same cmmunity, with shared interests.

Millions of dollars in research money flow based on their word.

And I suggest to you that they lie.

Unfortunately such a huge charge against such an influential community is hard to prove, but I may now have the proof in the factoring problem.

Mathematicians proclaimed factoring to be difficult, and built a security system around that position.

I suggest to you they screwed up—because they are frauds, and not real mathematicians.

The nice thing about such a charge is that you do not have to believe me, but the unfortunate thing is that the proof may be your poverty.

If you have stocks, and think yourself wealthy now, but in a few days are broken and penniless, then there will be no question of proof.

So why make a post like this one?

I don't know, maybe I'm myself simply amazed that such a situation is possible so I find myself chatting up about it.

They ARE frauds, and have lied with claims of major proofs, while ignoring major research, and not just mine.

Think you know the math community?

Do a web search on Anatoly Plotnikov, a mathematician who may have proven before the rise of RSA that it was inherently insecure by proving something called P=NP.

The evidence is out there, and it's not just my say-so.

These people may have ignored his research to promote their community, to promote the idea that they could provide value, when what they provided was security based on ignorance, and blind trust.

Now, open your eyes.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?