Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

JSH: Stepping it out

So yes, I'm giving more details, and some of you should realize by now that I have found a new factoring method which shows that factoring is not a hard problem.

I kind of find it fascinating watching the flurry of hostile postings to my new thread going over much of the theory.

You people hate mathematics.

You're a social group, and as you hear the drumbeat come closer you show ever more clearly your true colors—your hatred of what is mathematically correct.

How much longer? Looks like now the full details should be out tonight or tomorrow.

And then what will you do?

I suspect some of you will simply post with more hostility, more anger, more demonstration of your hatred of civilization, logic and mathematics.

Hey, I do not make what is mathematically true, true.

It was always true.

Some of you are simply not equipped to handle a world where what is believed to be true is not connected to your own self-image.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?