Friday, May 19, 2006

 

SF: Problem is easy implementation, massive impact

The problem I see with surrogate factoring is that it is a powerful idea, that if fully realized is easy to implement, and impossible to control, as I can't see any way that it can be fully developed without it escaping.

I know a lot of you don't take this seriously, but consider that if I am right, we don't get to go back in time, and fix things.

I have procrastinated, threatened, posted incomplete work, work full of error, and hoped, hoped, hoped that some sanity would intervene, but we are at the threshold, and none has.

Here's the scenario I am frightened by.

No matter what I do, like if I succeeded at getting right equations, they worked well, I implemented and solved some RSA numbers, and kept the details in secret, eventually the information would have to come out, one way or another.

Some initial fallout that I project:

The death of eBay, Skype, and Amazon.com among other companies.

A tremendous blow against all the wireless companies.

A drop in stock markets around the world.

Potential for a tremendous drop in the value of the U.S. dollar, followed by spiraling inflation.

That's initial fallout.

At this time, I think that initial falllout is nearly inevitable, but I am kind of sort of still hoping.

What's needed is government intervention earlier than later.

I can't get that without some of you, contacting the right people, sooner than later.

I can't do it. Why would they believe me?

And besides, I DO not have an implementation. I DO not have full proof that this works.

I have been sitting on the basic approach for months, putting out various ideas which clearly have not worked.

But what if this latest does?

I need help now, not later, if it does.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?