Monday, April 03, 2006

 

JSH: Should we talk?

The guy who runs Crank.net claims on his website to be in San Jose, which is not far from here.

Maybe I could just drive down there and TALK to him and we could work things out?

What do you think?

Do you think he's a reasonable person?

Can't two men just get together and discuss some math and work out all this negativity and namecalling versus allowing distance to matter?

It seems that in the past things were simpler, people could just talk to each other. Maybe all this high tech just distances us all too much. You know?

Do any of you recommend that I try to visit Erik Max Francis in San Jose?

He's not far from here. It shouldn't be difficult to go.

I think your advice on this matter is of importance. I want you to reply and help me figure this out.

Will you reply?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?