Friday, April 15, 2005

 

JSH: No cover at the end

I explained years ago that I would shake the entire discipline of mathematics worldwide, at its foundations.

Some of you still don't seem to understand what that means.

I'm hitting at all the key areas by which modern "mathematicians" have defined themselves over the years and one of the big areas is "pure math".

I'm exposing the "pure math" lie.

My reason for doing so is that math people have used that as an excuse to come up with "proofs" that are not correct, which are accepted as being correct as the results are judged by committee.

Without the real world to force the issue, such results have sat in the body of mathematics now for over a hundred years.

Years ago it might have been hard to see how I'd so greatly impact the foundations of math society, but today you have all the tools in sight, and they are being engaged.

Three key results across number theory, near full deployment, and ready to be totally unleashed, at my command.

The end is in sight.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?