Thursday, June 17, 2004

 

JSH: The Hammer is coming

I have my prime counting function and the paper Advanced Polynomial Factorization and those are my minor results, small enough that enough people can understand them to break through the barriers I face.

But I have two bigger results, and one is The Hammer.

The Hammer is coming, and when I finally fully unleash it, then the establishment will come down.

And some of you seem to have thought that it mattered that you seemed to win for so long, as you thought I was gone, beaten, put down and defeated, until that paper showed up in the Southwest Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics.

But you see, few of you were smart enough to understand that time is on my side.

Time is on my side.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?