Sunday, March 14, 2004

 

Copyright Issue: Dik Winter publishing my work

Unfortunately Dik Winter seems intent on continuing to use my writing on his webpages without my permission.

My guess is that he feels that there's little I can do about it from here as he's in the Netherlands.

I need advice on handling this person.

How do you get someone to obey basic laws when they're hiding out in another country?

Here's one of his webpages:

http://homepages.cwi.nl/~dik/english/mathematics/jsh.html

And no matter how much you hate me, I hope that you understand that there's a reason why people aren't allowed to just copy someone else's writing and publish it at their whim.

And part of it is common decency.

What can I do about Dik Winter?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?