Monday, January 05, 2004

 

JSH: Maybe I'm wrong

The more I think about it the more Decker's example bugs me, despite my thinking that I had a handle on it that actually suited my purposes!

Maybe I'm just wrong here.

I think I'll think about it some more and see if I can find an answer other than just being wrong.

But being wrong wouldn't be so bad, after all, if I have it wrong then the sooner I find that out, the better I think.

That doesn't change the fact that there are quite a few annoying posters here, but they can keep posting all they want, and I doubt I'll stop posting, even if I'm wrong with this argument here.

I find myself at peace with posting. I like doing it, so there's no reason to stop just for being wrong. Then again, I haven't decided I am just yet.

It'll take some more thinking.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?